Georgia Incorporation Package
The Georgia Incorporation Package provides a convenient way to get your company running. Begin below with an online Questionnaire. We use the information you provide to prepare your documents. Once you are ready, you can save your information in your personal MyLegalAffairs web space, register as a client, and pay our fixed fee, plus the Georgia State Filing Fee.
The Georgia Incorporation Package includes the following items:
- Name Search — We’ll check to see if your desired name is available with the state, if it isn’t we’ll contact you for alternate choices and keep working until we get a cleared name.
- Prepare and File Articles — We’ll complete all the necessary paperwork to create a new corporation and submit the legal forms to the state for processing on your behalf. In most cases, your signature will not be required.
- Personalized Organizational Meeting Minutes – We’ll prepare personalized Organizational Minutes so you can properly organize your new corporation.
- Personalized Corporate Bylaws — We’ll prepare your Corporate Bylaws.
Additional Options Available:
- Federal Tax ID (EIN) application preparation
- Preparation of sub chapter S election (S corporation status)
- Obtain sub chapter S election (S corporation status) from IRS
Additional legal help is provided by phone and email. Would you prefer legal service in the form of a traditional consultation at our office in Perry, GA? Call us at (478)987-1415 to schedule an appointment.
Additional Corporation Documents Available:
- Shareholders Agreement (Legal Advice Included) Where two or more people wish to carry on a business with as a corporation, a shareholders agreement should be used. The agreement sets out the duties and responsibilities of the shareholders. The shareholders may be either all individuals or all companies or a combination of both individuals and companies.
- Buy and Sell Agreement (Legal Advice Included) Almost every business with more than one owner should have a buy-sell agreement. A buy-sell agreement is a binding contract – between you and your co-owners – that controls when an owner can sell his interest, who can buy an owner’s interest and what price will be paid for that interest. Usually a buy-sell agreement also gives the company and its owners an opportunity to buy out an owner who has stopped working for the company or has died. By so doing it eliminates the possibility that active owners will be forced to share profits with an inactive owner or an unsuitable new owner.
- Amendment to Articles of Incorporation (Georgia) (Legal Advice Included) This document is used to amend an Articles of Incorporation. It is filed with the State of Georgia and approved by the shareholders of the corporation and its Board of Directors.
- Amendment to By-Laws (Legal Advice Included) The form is used to advise the shareholders of a proposed amendment to the bylaws. Final approval is given when the shareholders approve the amendment.
Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore, LLP is a Perry, Georgia law firm. This established middle Georgia law firm now offers online legal services in addition to our traditional legal practice in Perry, Georgia. An attorney at Walker Hulbert Gray & Moore can be your online lawyer!